Learning a language may not be the most adventurous one on your bucket list, but it is something to do in your lifetime!
How envious are you when you hear other people speaking other languages?
Or how frustrating is it when you travel and can’t speak the native tongue?
This is definitely not an overnight task, and has to be something you are dedicated to do, to actually learn. But the satisfying feeling there is when you can have a short conversation with a native in the tongue you are speaking, we cannot describe!
And there are so many ways to learn a language these days!
Especially the basic phrases you need!
– Enrol In A Class
– Learn off a Website
For example: Duolingo.
http://www.duolingo.com (Fantastic website! Highly recommended!)
– Learn off an App
– Youtube Videos
– Take a book/audio tape from the library or purchase at a local bookstore
– Buy the language learners for your iPods on the App Stores
Of course, there are so many ways to learn a language and not limited to what we say here. But it is something you should do, and you just never know when it can come in handy.
- Duolingo (sebastionbleuu.wordpress.com)
- Duolingo brings its language learning app to the iPad (tuaw.com)
- Five Free Online Tools to Learn Another Language (gizmodo.com)